Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Learning ABCs.....



I can't beleive I am saying this now, but my baby girl will be going to school next year. Everytime, I would hear moms talk about schools, in my head, I was like "Oh, I don't have to think of schools for a while." Well I can't say that anymore. Someone asked me the other day, "What school Erika will be attending?" Yes, it is my time to think of it. She'll be 5 next year.

So as I had the school issue on my mind for some time, I've decided to start now teaching her as much as I can. Starting with ABCs, numbers, colors and shapes. How to write, pronounce and recognize. Since my priority for her is to know Russian as a first language, I've been teaching her russian, but now I will have to do both at the same time. Hopefully it wont be to much of a pressure for her. We'll take one letter at the time.

So grown up...
Element Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment