Friday, April 23, 2010

Completely down.

I don't know what it is, but today is not my day. Night sleep wasn't the best, had to get up several times for the kids (not unusual). Morning sucked big time. Starting from having and argument with my hubby to anything I do seems to be falling out of my hands. Some how made it thru the day, by cooking something quick for lunch and reading a book (which I thought would help me to relax and get ME back) and organizing all of the kids toys. (finally will donate half of their toys to Goodwill and empty some much needed drawers) .

Can't stand another minute at home, I am out. Dressed up the kids warm (since the weather is only teasing with a sunshine here and there, but overall its still cold, another irritataing thing).

Have an idea, I've promised Erika to take her to Chucky Cheese for a good behavior during the important appointment I had with them yesturday. She was GOOD and is very excited to finally go there. So no matter if I want to go or not. PROMISE is a promise that i must keep and we are going. Wish me luck, since bad mood might get worst.

Maybe this will help. The other day I saw this quote by Saint Francis de Sales and it came to my mind now.
"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew."


3 hours later: Home, sitting on the floor with the kids, staffing our faces with Cotton Candy from Chucky Cheese, Cinammon Twists from Taco Bell and putting together a Spider Man 3D puzzle (a toy came with taco bell kids meal) Kids are having a blast and I am enjoying watching them. After all it turned out to be an okay day.

Element Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment