Monday, April 26, 2010

Beautiful Sun Day!

Yesturday was one beautiful Sun Day, that we spend with a family. I love Sundays like that. Had an awesome church service in the morning, that lifted my spirit up.
I just had to remember the quote that Paster Bill Richie mentioned "What humbles me helps me, what hurts me heels me." As if he was talking to me.

The we had a Yummy lunch outside. Enjoyed every minute of the sunshine and warm weather. The seemed as though the birds were gathered as well signing and prasing God.

Then spend some quality time with my daughter Erika. She loves when I devote my time and full attention to her and only her. While Abby was taking her second nap I devoted every minute of my time to her. She was my little baby as she like to still pretend. Love seeing a big smile on her face and hearing her giggles.
In the evening we had a awesome time by the fire with a hot cup of Herbal Mint Tea (gift from my husband's friend), while Erika playing with an halfway fixed playground (we bought for her that day).
I thank God for creating this universe the way it's was created. Everything seems to play it's role simultaneously perfect.


"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches."
(Psalm 104:5,24)

No comments:

Post a Comment