Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update!!!

Yes, its been a while.... a long while....

Several things have happend since my last post.
I have been busy being me (most of the time)... knitting, crocheting, sewing and crafting. I'll post the pictures later of my most recent creations. Holidays are always very busy and I've been taking a bit of a break from blogging.

We've recently took a trip to Hawaii to visit my sister and her family and also to take a break from this NW lovely rainy season. (pictures to follow)

The main reason is because, I have not been feeling my best...
We are expecting Baby #3....... Due June 8th, 2012.

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Since I've been nauseas, tired, moody, almost at the fanting stage, not able to sleep and every other pregnancy simptom you can think of. (except throwing up.... thank GOD) I just can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy and put these 9 months behind me. I've been feeling great thru out my first two pregnancies with my girls, so this is a bit of a new experience for me. But can't complain too much, the baby is growing, kicking and definatley a happy baby inside of me... so I can' t be more blessed and excited.

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is adorable! I am happy to join and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete