Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally to post

It's been a busy week taking care of the kids, cooking dinners, getting to appointments and keeping up with my husband's business, (that's Thank God still going strong). Never liked tax season, but I figured it out. Instread of waiting until April 14th do actually meed with the CPA, I will do it early this year and get it over with. Like many of you know, since I do my husband's business bookeping, there are alot of paperwork that needs to be gathered and prepared for the annual tax report. But finally the appointmet is set a week from now and almost all fo the paperwork is ready to go. Feels good to have some time to sew and create someting nice.

I found this great print fabric and was so excited to create something beautiful.


Here are some of the latest photos of the headbands:

I am currently knitting a Balerina Wrap that I am very excited to share with you. I am going to try to get it done by the end of the week. Check back, I'll post some pictures.

And for couse here are some of the lastest pics of my little munchkins.

       


No comments:

Post a Comment