Tuesday, December 21, 2010

peony flower hair pins...


I don't know about you, but both of my girls were born with no hair and after months of patience I noticed fine hair coming in. Not know in advance I've made lots and lots of different flowers and attached them on an aligator clips. Well to my disappointment non of the aligator clips stayed on, and it would slowly slide off, and hang on by one hair making it uncomfortable and painful for the girls. At one point I completely swiched to headbands, but even now my oldest daughter prefers bobby pins. Well here is something for mothers with daughters like mine or for lucky girls who had a headfull of hair at birth.


I decided to make some cute and colorful bobby pins with Peony Flower attached to it. These flowers are made from 100% Polyester Ribbon, burned and sewn onto a hand cut/burned felt leaf, then attached to a bobby pin.

They come on a Element Boutique signature card (self made from recycled material).
Buy 3 get 4th FREE.










No comments:

Post a Comment