Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Look for the Fall

It's been some time since I did any dramatic changes to my hair. A blonde streak here, an inch cut off there... and that was about all the change that was done for years. Finally I decided that it's time and a change would do me good. Ever since I had it done, I've been not recognized by many of the people that know me. It's funny to see people looking at you a minute longer than usual trying to recognize you. It took me some time to get used to myself, but at the end up am very happy with the result and most important my hubby could not stop complimenting my new look. I guess mission accomplished. Will I stay with this color? No, Not for as long as I did with blonde, I will definetly go blonde again, but for now..... Enjoying new me.

Here is before and after pictures, You decide.

Before....


After....

No comments:

Post a Comment