Friday, May 14, 2010

Outside!





For the last couple of days Northwest has been blessed with some great weather, and I've been enjoying every minute of it. Spending as much as possible time outside in the backyard. We've had breakfasts, lunches and dinners out on the deck.





While making the fruit salad I managed to cut myself pretty hard. Due to Erika using bandages for every scratch and bump, we hapaned to ran out of them.




At the same time I've been inspired to work on this dress for Erika. My mom who is a great clothes maker (Custom made most of her clothes and of her kids clothes when we were little all 4 of us), due to her illness was unable to sew or knit recently. She gave me a huge box of her beautiful fabrics that she've collected for years. I was excited to start creating some beautiful pieces of clothes. More to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment